Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 5 Tag for Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas w/ a Feminine Twist

We are already on Day 5 of Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.



For Day 5, the adorable Kelly Alvarez of Lawn Fawn Stamps is showing us how to tag an image that is masculine and give it a feminine edge!  This was harder than I thought it was going to be! I finally decided after some trial and error to use a snowman image from Technique Tuesday called Good to Snow (LOVE this stamp set!).  I am not a pinky-pink girl so I threw some purple in! My niece will love this tag!  The hardest part was making those darn eyelashes!!!




Ingredients: Technique Tuesday Good to Snow; PTI Tag Sale Die #5, Winter Snow Globe (sentiment), Raspberry Fizz ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment