Sunday, December 1, 2013

PTI Make it Monday #142

It's time for Make it Monday! This week the challenge was to decorate a kraft bag. I had some small kraft bags that I decorated to use as party favors for an upcoming holiday party. I'll probably fill this with some candy and a small ornament or something like that (heck maybe even some popcorn!).



I like to keep treat bags/boxes simple because I know they get tossed (ack!).

Ingredients: PTI Snowflake Medley, TagIts #8, LL: Circles (1.75"); misc kraft bag (Michaels)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pop of red against the Kraft bag! I always try not to think of that part when making Cards and bags, the fact that they might just get tossed out. I picture them hung up on the refrigerator or framed for many months to come (heehee). We can dream right, since we spend so much time doing it all! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful!! Love the red on kraft color scheme and the tag is way cute!!

    ReplyDelete