Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Merry Card

I've gotten almost all my Christmas cards done and here's one more!

I used a inlaid die-cutting technique that Betsy Veldman showcased here.  I love this technique! I left the spaces in the word "Merry" and within the pine branch out mostly because they were too small to put back in (successfully) but I like the look as well.


Here's a side shot so you can see the dimension and that glittery ornament.


And here's an interior shot using the negative of the Merry Photo Frame die used on the front (LOVE this die BTW!).



I am entering this card in 2 challanges - Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes)and the "Less is More" Week 148 Challenge (Lucky Dip - Sparkle).

Ingredients: PTI Peaceful Pinecones, Rustic Twine; MFT Grand Greetings, Merry Photo Card Frame Die-namics, Christmas Ornaments dies; Ranger Metal Foil Tape Sheets, Ranger Distress Glitter Rock Candy; Simple Stories pattern paper; Basic Grey pattern paper 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to have your Christmas cards almost all made! I'm about half-way there! This is a lovely design, Lizzie, thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks terrific, I love the sparkle!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete