Monday, April 29, 2013

Bitty Bird Birthday Card

It's the beginning of birthday season in my family (there's at least one birthday every month until October -except for September) so I'll be making plenty of birthday cards! This one is for my sister - she's a big nature lover and PTI's Bitty Birds/Additions is perfect for her!

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes!




This card features PTI's Bitty Bird, Bitty Bird Additions, Fabulous Frames, Background Basics: Birthday Fun, Wonderful Words: Birthday, Cloud Die; Grass is cut from MS punch

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Liz :-) I just LOVE the whole design of this, the bird is very cute and I love the flowery polaroid frame and birthday sentiment ,, fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete