Friday, October 25, 2013

PTI October Blog Hop

It's blog hop time with Papertrey Ink and this month we are making tag sets!! Yeah!



I put together a set of 5 tags featuring PTI's In the Meadow dies and Stylish Sentiments: Holidays.



My tags use a technique Laura Bassen did here.  The snowman was the hardest for me because of the die layout but this was a fun technique I must try on a card (maybe a whole set!) soon! I also sprayed these with Calico Shine but it's a little hard to see.


Ingredients: PTI In the Meadow (dies), Stylish Sentiments: Holidays, Tag Sale Dies #1, #3, #4 and #5; Doodlebug North Pole pattern paper; MS Twine; Studio Calico Mr. Huey's Calico Shine Spray Mist

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome, I love this technique! Great choice of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS tags!! Love that Kraft, Red, Green, White combo!!! So festive!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun...love the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic Christmas, beautifully done. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags - I definitely need to give this technique a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun way to use die cuts and large sentiments on a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make this technique look easy! Great job! I can see the shine on the sled guy, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea! Your stamping technique is perfect!

    ReplyDelete