Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Card for PTI Challenge

Today's PTI Anniversary challenge was to use a "word" as the focal point on a card. Love this!!! Since I work full time, I brainstormed my idea/sketch at work (this is why I love Evernote -  it's my stamp/die inventory at my fingertips). Of course when I came home I changed it a bit but love it none the less.

Here's my card:



I saw a card on Pinterest today that used a bright pink and grey color scheme and I just loved it so I used that here - raspberry fizz, soft stone and smokey shadow. I also am using the die-cut shadow technique here - the balloon is on foam tape but everything else is flat.

Sorry that my pic is a bit off -taking pics in the evening bites- the lighting just isn't the same as during the day! 

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: PTI Tipped Tops, Birthday Style

No comments:

Post a Comment