Sunday, June 15, 2014

Merry Yeti!!!

It's Merry Monday time!!! This week it's Challenge #112 - Santa Hats.



I was late posting my card to the previous Merry Monday challenge (use aqua and white) so I added a santa hat to make it into this one! I think that was the finishing touch it needed!



I love this little Yeti - he fulfills my Bumble dreams! I colored his tummy and face in with color pencils.

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: Lawn Fawn Yeti Set Go!Hats off to You; PTI Wonderful Words: Holiday, Bitty Dots pattern paper; Spellbinders Standard Circle Large; MFT Blueprints #11 (panel)

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card, I love these papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the colors and the Santa hat on the Yeti! Thank you for joining us at merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Santa hat is the perfect touch, Lizzie! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! This made me smile :) Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, I JUST Love the YETI !! And the snowflakes, cute too!!!


    Thanks for joining us in the Merriment at Merry Monday! I am so excited and thrilled, I love this it is so great to visit all the players here!!!
    -Hugs Kimberly,
    This month's MM Featured Designer - June

    ReplyDelete