Saturday, October 25, 2014

Joy & Peace cards for PTI Blog Hop

It's time for the October Papertrey Ink Blog Hop! This month PTI provided holiday color recipes for our creations.  I ended up making 3 cards for the hop, 2 here in this post since they use the same recipe.

Here's the color recipe I used:


I love these colors! My original idea/sketch didn't work out but after some brainstorming I came up with a sketch I loved - so I made 2 cards!!!

Here they are:



The background is clear embossed.  Here are some detail shots:



I didn't have any pink enamel dots so I colored the white pearly ones I had to create raspberry fizz ones.

And here's what I did on the inside (same for both so I only took one pic):


Thanks for checking out my cards!!!!

Ingredients: PTI Wet Paint: Holiday,In the Meadow, Framed Out #12

1 comment: