Sunday, May 1, 2016

Celebrate! Card for OCC Clear & Sheer Day 1

Yay! Online Card Classes is back with another fun class - Clear & Sheer - working with vellum and acetate!I  recently discovered that I have a surplus of both vellum and acetate so I jumped on this class to utilize my excess supplies! I was not disappointed! 

For Day 1, we learned multiple ways to attach vellum, which can be tricky, but I've learned some new ways to do it now! My card today attaches a vellum strip which showcases my card sentiment but does not take away from the busy background.


I went with a watercolor panel using this technique seen on the Simon Says Stamp blog. The panel is mounted with foam tape.





I am also submitting this card to the STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge


Thanks for visiting! More cards for this class to follow!


Ingredients: ARTplorations Happy Flowers stencil; PTI Wet Paint III; misc gems

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL of your Clear & Sheer cards - this one is so vibrant. My wish list has just grown heaps longer!

    ReplyDelete