Monday, August 28, 2017

PTI Stamp-a-Faire - Year 5 - Wood


Time for another PTI Stamp-a-Faire challenge!



I jumped ahead a few challenges/years and was inspired to make a card featuring a wood element for year 5. I LOVED seeing Lizzie Jones' creation but I have no wood veneer paper - it is on my list (and hard to find), so I ended up creating a card featuring a wood grain look using an inked embossing folder shown to us by Natasha Trupp. Can I just say I am loving all the guests PTI has brought on for this!!


Wood grain to me screams FALL or masculine cards. But this time I went with fall and brought out that cute little squirrel for my card! I love that I'm getting a head start on my Thanksgiving cards!

Thanks for visiting! Still a few more cards to come!

Ingredients: PTI Nuts for You, Keep it Simple: Thanksgiving; Sizzix Tim Holtz wood grain embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love the layout! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete