Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mother's Day card featuring watercolor splats!

Mother's Day is just around the corner, so I got a jump on my cards with PTI's Make It Monday. This week is Challenge #161: Watercolor Splats.  Great technique- I've gotta make a masculine card with this technique soon! I am also submitting my card to CASology's challenge for Week #92: Garden.

Here's my card:



For my background I used PTI's Berry Sorbet and Raspberry Fizz and Memento's Lilac Posies. I also popped up the die cut.

Ingredients: PTI Friends Till the End, Happy Day; MFT Blueprints #11 (panel)

2 comments:

  1. Love that technique from Nichole Heady that you used so effectively here! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete