Friday, April 11, 2014

Bunny Trio Easter card

Easter is on it's way! My card today features the cutest stamps from Reverse Confetti - Carton Cuties! I love this stamp and die combo! I am entering my card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge - the theme is Spring/Easter or Sweet Treats. I used this sketch from PTI:



 Here's my card:




Here's a closeup:


And here's the inside:



Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: Reverse Confetti Carton Cuties; MFT Blueprints 11 (panel); Fresh Squeezed Stamps Subway Series: Spring; Doodlebug Hello Spring pattern papers; PTI Ric Rac Border, Button; MS Bakers Twine

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable and pretty. Love the paper pieced bunnies. The colors are amazing and the baker's twine is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete