Saturday, April 5, 2014

Many Thanks Card for PTI MIM #158 & CAS(E) this Sketch #71

Time for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday. For MIM #158, the technique is to stamp with watercolor mediums. I just bought a small pack of Distress Markers so I used those and a mini mister to create my watercolor stamped images.

I am also using Sketch #71 from CAS(E) this Sketch for my card. I adore this sketch - great for minimal layers!




The mister takes some getting used to and I was being conservative with my spraying here because in practice I sprayed way too much! I think the blue flower pulls off the watercolor effect best. I also lightly sprayed the sentiment to carry over the watercolor technique.

Ingredients: PTI Funky Florals, Fillable Frames #1, Fabulous Frames (banner); MFT Blueprints 11 (panel); Ranger Distress Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment