Saturday, November 2, 2013

Merry Christmas to All

It's time for another Make it Monday from PTI.  This week's MIM #138 is Inlaid Die Cuts by Betsy Veldman. I love this one! I decided to make a Christmas card to add to my stash but I plan on trying this technique for other holidays/occasions.



It's a little hard to tell from the pic but I used PTI's white shimmer card stock for the main panel.  I also stamped the word "merry" a with background stamp in Versamark Frost which you can't see at all here. (I use my iPad to take pics.)

Ingredients: PTI In the Meadow (dies), Wonderful Words: Holiday stamps and dies, BB: Retro, shimmer card stock; Doodlebug Home for the Holidays pattern paper (tree)

4 comments:

  1. After seeing your card, now I need the Merry die. My wish list just never stops growing! Love the patterned paper tree with the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! Love the pops of red and that Christmas Tree Die is one of my all time favorites!! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love inset diecuts and you've reminded me why...fabulous technique and perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete