Saturday, November 2, 2013

Merry Christmas to All

It's time for another Make it Monday from PTI.  This week's MIM #138 is Inlaid Die Cuts by Betsy Veldman. I love this one! I decided to make a Christmas card to add to my stash but I plan on trying this technique for other holidays/occasions.



It's a little hard to tell from the pic but I used PTI's white shimmer card stock for the main panel.  I also stamped the word "merry" a with background stamp in Versamark Frost which you can't see at all here. (I use my iPad to take pics.)

Ingredients: PTI In the Meadow (dies), Wonderful Words: Holiday stamps and dies, BB: Retro, shimmer card stock; Doodlebug Home for the Holidays pattern paper (tree)

4 comments:

  1. After seeing your card, now I need the Merry die. My wish list just never stops growing! Love the patterned paper tree with the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! Simple and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card!! Love the pops of red and that Christmas Tree Die is one of my all time favorites!! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love inset diecuts and you've reminded me why...fabulous technique and perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete