Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Treat Boxes

I usually make place holders for the Thanksgiving table but this year I decided to make more of a party favor that will sit at each place setting.  This week the Friday Mash-up is to make a 3D item and/or use colors (Baked Brown Sugar, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry) so my treat boxes fit in with the 3D element.



I turned one to the side so you can get a better look at the box. These are just a few of the ones I made - I ended up with about 10 of them! I'll fill these with some yummy chocolates!

Ingredients: PTI Nuts for You, Distressed Dots pattern paper; MFT Paper Bag Treat Box; misc pattern papers

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! And filled with chocolates? Yummy!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the squirrel with the nut.. very fall feel. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun project. I like the squirrel with the acorn. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are darling! What a fun little surprise for everyone! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete