Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cluster Stamped Holiday card

Time for Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday.  MIM #164 is Cluster Stamped Sentiment. I love this technique! I just wish I had more solid type images. I decided to make a holiday card - this technique is great for one layer cards to mail! After all the stamping was done, I sprayed the whole panel with Calico Shine mist - I love this stuff!


I took a close up to try to show the shine - you can see it a bit.


Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: PTI Think Big Favorites #9, Winter Penguin; Studio Calico Mr. Huey's Calico Shine mist; MFT Blueprints #11 (panel)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE everything about this card...it's perfect!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cluster card. I need to get my hands on some of that shine mist. It looks good on the card.

    ReplyDelete