Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 5 of PTI's 8th Birthday Celebration



It's Day 5 of PTI's Birthday Celebration! The challenge today was to use a stamp set that you have not inked up. I really only have one - Tea for Two Additions. I've had this set for over a year and I finally was able to come up with a design for it!


I had these colors out for another card I was making and decided they would work well for this one too - bonus!

Detail pic:



I used to get splotchiness with some of my dye inks and I learned recently (can't remember from who online) that if you ink your stamp up in Versamark FIRST then in your dye ink that it will reduce that from happening - and it worked! Yeah!

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: PTI Tea for Two Additions, Tea Cup, Tipped Tops; MFT Blueprints Die-namics #11 (panel)

No comments:

Post a Comment