Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 7 of PTI's 8th Birthday Celebration



On Day 7 PTI introduced a line of metallic paper products that are AWESOME!!! I can't wait to get some of these! For Day 7 we were challenged to use metallics and neutrals in a card.  This was a little tough for me -- when I think of metallics I think Christmas cards but I decided to not take that route.  Instead I went to another holiday - Halloween.


I used Studio Calico's Calico Shine with a diagonal stripe stencil to create a background of shimmer.  The text block is cut from silver shimmer card stock and the ghosty is vellum but I used my Wink of Stella pen on him to create a little sparkle (can't see that in the pics).

Detail pic:


Thanks for visiting! I have one more card to post!

Ingredients: PTI Text Block: Halloween, Happy Haunting; MFT Diagonal Stripes stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment