Monday, December 28, 2015

More holiday cards to share!

Today's pic-heavy post is of cards I haven't shared yet.  Please enjoy! Happy New Year!


Ingredients: Paper Smooches Santa Paws, Christmas Sampler, Swanky Snowdudes; PTI Fabulous Frames


The silver snowflakes are created using a stencil and Faber Castell Texture Luxe. The design was inspired by techniques learned from Online Card Classes' Holiday Style class I recently took.
Ingredients: MFT Grand Greetings; Echo Park Paper Snowflakes #1 Stencil


One of my fav cards!
Ingredients: WPlus9 Woodland Wreaths; MFT Joy Photo Card Frame; Hampton Arts deer stamp; Reverse Confetti Carton Cuties (bow tie)


Ingredients: Studio Calico Cool Yule, Very Merry; MFT Layered Treat Tag


Another fav card - this card was inspired by Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #234 Embellish with Felt. I didn't get a chance to submit it but still wanted to share this cool card. I bought 2 packs of clear card stock by accident so I decided to make a clear card. The red is foil card stock and "peace" is cut from PTI's hawaiian shores felt. Simple but elegant!
Ingredients: PTI Shaker Shapes Ornament, Wet Paint Holiday


Another fun/fav card! I created a stencil using the deer head die and used Ferro Iron "texture paste". It has a bit of a sparkle to it and a subtle rough texture. Awesome stuff for guy cards!!!! 
Ingredients: MFT Joy Photo Card Frame; Hampton Arts Deer die

Bonus pic -- cute little treat bags I made for co-workers:



These little bags and doilies are from Doodlebug. I added some cute PTI and Reverse Confetti die cuts to finish them off.
Ingredients: Reverse Confetti Branch Out, Winter Words; PTI Wet Paint Holiday, Wet Paint Holiday Tags

Thanks for visiting me in 2015!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are wonderful!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for my 10th Anniversary Celebration -- I really appreciate your sweet comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete