Sunday, January 10, 2016

Peony Birthday Card for PTI MIM

PTI's Make it Monday is back after a short break and we start off the new year with the "a la carte" Make it Monday Challenge which gives you a chance to go back through the year's challenges, pick one and make a project. So many to chose from that I didn't get to do last year, but I finally settled down on Dawn McVey's Layering Cover Plate Die Cuts - MIM #200 (link to that original challenge here.)

I finally got PTI's Peony cover plate and knew I wanted to use it for this challenge as Dawn did in here demo. Love this die! So pretty! So here is my first card for 2016, made for the first time with this die:



Here's a detail pic:


I went with 2 pinks - Raspberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst with a vintage cream base.

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: PTI Peony Cover Plate, Birdsong (banner, sentiment)

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I love how you added the Songbirds diecut to it! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love these cover plates. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete