Monday, February 20, 2017

PTI Day 4 of the Anniversary celebration

We are up to Day 4 of Papertrey Ink's 10th Anniversary celebration! The year is 2010!


My card today features the Beautiful Bloom's II stamp set featured! When I first started buying stamps it was to make holiday cards so that was pretty much what I bought, THEN I started making birthday cards and realized I need some floral stamps for all the cards for women I was going to make. I love this set because of the graphic nature of this set AND these stamps have dies - no more fussy cutting! Anyway here is my card.....


I got the inspiration for this card from this one I had pinned. I used 2 die cuts to create the layered look of the bright pink flower.

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: PTI Beautiful Blooms II, 2012 Birthday Tags (sentiment); Memory Box stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment