Sunday, June 30, 2013

Thank You cards

I made some Thank You cards recently.  I like to keep them pretty simple but fun.  Here they are:




When I saw Lawn Fawn had a stamp set with a take out box and fortune cookie I squealed with delight!!!!!  I have an unhealthy obsession with take out boxes so this was a must have!!!

Ingredients: Lawn Fawn Good Fortune, PTI Simple Sentiments, PTI Bitty Dot paper, Basic Grey Picadilly paper


On to the next one:


Ingredients: PTI Library Card, Flower Fusion #10, Fillable Frames #6, Distressed Dots pattern paper


Next......


I simple adore Avery Elle's Framed Fonts stamp set!

Ingredients: Avery Elle Framed Fonts, PTI Mehndi Medallion


And here is the last one.....


As you can see I love mixing stamps from different stamp companies! This one uses Mama Elephant's Modern Borders - such a fun set!

Ingredients: Mama Elephant Modern Borders, PTI Think Big Fav #1

No comments:

Post a Comment