Saturday, March 15, 2014

OCC - Faux Metal Card

I am participating in Online Card Classes' Clean & Simple 3: One Layer Cards class! Love these classes! I really need help with one layer cards and I am learning a LOT from this class!  For Days 1&2 there are 3 techniques shown, for this first post I will showcase the Faux Metal technique.




This technique was harder than it looked! This card was my third attempt because I kept getting embossing powder everywhere that melted instantly because the card was warm. Ugh. In the end I love this look and would love to try this at the holidays!

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: Winnie & Walter stamps: Scenery: Big Bang Confetti, The Big, The Bold and the Happy; PTI Polka Dot Basics (dot)

1 comment:

  1. I love your faux metal! I had a hard time with that one. yours looks perfect and it fits so well into the other shapes and colors that you used. really nice.

    ReplyDelete