Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Joy Snowflake Card for Festive Friday

I haven't participated in Festive Friday in a while and the current challenge (#27) features snowflakes (love them!) so I jumped in!



I tried to stay true to the soft colors in the photo and used PTI's shimmer card stock in Cream, Leaf and Silver. I adore this shimmer card stock! This card was really fast and simple to create!




Ingredients: MFT Jumbo Snowflake Die-namics, Joy Photo Card Frame; PTI Linen/Canvas Impression Plate

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I love that JOY frame - I may be heading over there right now to get it! lol! Great use of these soft colours to create a modern-feeling take on the inspiration photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome design!!! Love this! I can see it in all kinds of striking color combo's, too! It's a keeper!!! So happy you could join us at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete