Saturday, March 22, 2014

OCC: One Stamp Set, 4 Ways (ok really 2)

For Online Card Classes' Clean & Simple 3: One Later Cards class, it is the last day of class (:

For Day 11, the technique was to use one stamp set using 4 different techniques: Layered Stamping, Masking, Bokeh Effect and Marker Stamping. I used the Layered Stamping and Bokeh Effect techniques for my cards. (I don't have an water-based markers -yet- and could not figure out a way to showcase masking with the stamp set I chose).

The stamp set I chose is Paper Smooches' Crystal Clear stamp set.

My first card was made with the Layered Stamping Technique:


Ingredients: Paper Smooches Crystal Clear, Sentiment Sampler; Kaiser Kraft (Distressed) Grid

My second card features the bokeh effect technique. I did not incorporate the glitter that was demonstrated.



Ingredients: Paper Smooches Crystal Clear, Sentiment Sampler

I'd like to say that I really enjoyed this class -- I learned a lot of new techniques that really changed how I made one layer cards. All of the teachers did a great job on this one!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I really love your cards. great colors and techniques. I love the stamps you chose also. so creative. have fun!

    ReplyDelete