Sunday, November 2, 2014

Christmas cards for MIM & Caring Hearts Card Drive

I love this week's Make it Monday! PTI's Make it Monday #186 is Partial Die Stamping by Laurie. This is a fun technique and I used it to make 2 cards that I will be submitting to the 5th Annual Caring Hearts Card Drive. This is a great cause and I encourage everyone to participate! I didn't get a chance to do it last year but this year I will be submitting about 8 cards.



My cards are inspired by this card by Kreative Kristie

Here they are:



Here's a close up detail shot:


And here is the sentiment inside the cards:


Thanks for checking out my cards!

Ingredients: PTI Wet Paint Holiday dies, Snowflake Medley

6 comments:

  1. both cards are so very pretty!! wonderful take on the MIM technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovey Christmas Greetings, Lizzie. They look like they could be easily mass produced too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Love how you stamped the die cut sentiment and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just seeing these now, Lizzie! I LOVE how you were inspired by my card! These are great!!!

    ReplyDelete