Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Snowflake Gift Tags

I have a set of tags I made to submit to a few challenges:

First up, PTI's November Blog Hop - the theme is SNOW!


Inspiration photo:



Next it's the The Cutting Edge Challenge #15
Inspiration photo:

And last but not least the 25 Days of Christmas Tags by Tracey McNeely.


WHEW! Now onto the tags!





I was inspired by the colors in the Cutting Edge inspiration photo. I'm sad that this is their last challenge - I love the concept they created and I wish I had been able to join in more.

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: PTI Snowflake Medley, Tag Sale #1, #3, #5, Wet Paint Holiday

5 comments:

  1. I really like these - bold and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of tags - love the nontraditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww what a cute tag.. love those snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is so cute! I Love the bright fun colors! So glad you joined us at The Cutting Edge! :)

    ReplyDelete