Sunday, November 23, 2014

Leafy Wreath Thanksgiving Card

I have one more Thanksgiving card to submit to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge.


I used my new PTI circle scribbles die (the largest one) to create a wreath base and then layered leaves and acorns on top.  Here's a detail pic:


And here is the inside:

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: PTI Circle Scribbles die, Nuts for You; Keep it Simple: Thanksgiving; Reverse Confetti Forever Fall (woodgrain, card inside sentiment); Paper Smooches Spring Groves (squirrel)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the wreath you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Lizzie. Love the fall banner. The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful autumn colours - your card is gorgeous.

    Thanks for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so fun! I love the colours! You should link this up to this week's CAS(E) This Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Liz! I love your beautiful and clever wreath using the Scribbles die. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete