Monday, January 18, 2016

Mixed Media Art piece

I've been wanting to make a mixed media artsy piece for a while and finally dove in! I'm submitting my creation to the STAMPlorations January Mixed Media Challenge (Stencil Sunday #27).


Here is my creation:


I cut a piece of chipboard to a 5x7 size, applied gesso on the base and used Gelatos to create my background. Then, I added some stamping and stenciled my flower using Ferro in Graphite. 

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: STAMPlorations/ARTplorations Happy Flower stencil; Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Bitty Grunge,  Psychedelic Grunge; PTI Star Prints (sentiment)

1 comment:

  1. Lizzie, love how your "Happy Flower" just seems to be reaching for the sun's rays. So happy you could join us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge!

    ReplyDelete