Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Treat Bags

I love making little treat bags for my co-workers for the holidays. Just a little something to spread some holiday spirit and show my appreciation for their help throughout the year.

Here is a sampling of the bags I made this year:


I knew I wanted to create a window and originally chose a snowman die BUT his arms stretched out the the sides too far so I nixed that and went with this super cute tree die from Reverse Confetti.  I put transparency on the inside behind the die cut and then glued the tree branch to the front.

Here is a shot of what's inside:


I also made a little tag to go along with the bag - I put "from Liz" on the back. Bags are tied with some chenille stems I've had forever!

I am submitting my little treat bags to this weeks' Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas/Holidays.

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: MFT Paper Bag Treat Box; Reverse Confetti Branch Out, Tag Me; Studio Calico Cool Yule; Pebbles misc pattern papers

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift bags Lizzie :-) the whole design of these are fabulous and I love the contents too ! YUM !!!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete