Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Layered Stenciled Tree Gift Tag for 12 Tags of Christmas

It's Day 2 of Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.


Day 2 is brought to us by Jennifer McGuire! She shows us a layered stenciling technique with a really awesome deer stencil.  Here is the tag I made inspired by her technique:


I don't have any stencils of images, so I made one using my tree die and some transparency leftover from my stamp packaging. I then used my chevron stencil over top to create a design on the tree. I used a non-traditional tag base to accommodate the size of the tree - it's made from a banner die!

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: PTI In the Meadow, Signature Christmas; MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax; Heidi Swapp Chevron stencil; misc gems; ribbon (Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment