Sunday, December 7, 2014

Snowy Joy Christmas card

Time for another Christmas card! For this card I broke out my new Reverse Confetti dies - I am in love with these!!!! My card is being submitted to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas/Holidays.

I went for sparkle and shine in this card!


Here's a detail shot:


And here's the inside - I recycled the negative left from the frame on the front:


Photo isn't that great because of the shine from the card stock, but you get the idea. Since I can't write where the sentiment is, I adhered a piece of pattern paper to the top inside of the card to write on.

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: Reverse Confetti Branch Out, Let it Snow; MFT Joy Photo Frame, Grand Holiday Greetings; misc foil card stock (Michaels); Doodlebug pattern papers

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lizzie, I love the pretty snowflakes.
    Thanks for joining at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete