Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's a "Bumble" Christmas!

I've been wrapping up my Christmas cards and today's card is being submitted to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Holiday Cards.

I made a super cute card for my niece - I was inspired by my fav holiday special Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. I knew I had a santa, a reindeer and that Yeti makes the perfect Bumble, so I made a little scene featuring my beloved pals:



Here is a close up of my Bumble:


And here is the inside of the card featuring a sentiment stamp from Purple Onion I got ages ago:



Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: Lawn Fawn Yeti, Set, Go!; Paper Smooches Santa Paws, Word Bubbles dies; Reverse Confetti Tinsel n' Trim (HoHoHo sentiment); Studio Calico Cool Yule (trees); PTI In the Meadow (Snow drifts); Purple Onion Oh by Golly…. (interior sentiment); Glittered fun foam (snow banks)

1 comment:

  1. stunning card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Happy Holidays :) - Ashli

    ReplyDelete