Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day 7 OCC Holiday Style class

I finally got all caught up on Online Card Classes' Holiday Style class and will have several posts today - please check them out!  Today my card is for Day 7 - which was all about Shimmer & Shine. I loved all of the techniques but today's card features the Glitter Paste Glam technique. Until this class I had no idea there was glitter embossing paste!!! WHAT!!??? Since I didn't have any I used translucent paste and sprinkled my Tim Holtz Dry Glitter in Rock Candy over the wet paste. Love this!  Check it out!



Here's a detail pic:


The "joy" die cut is coated with some Wink of Stella to add more sparkle.

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: Echo Park Paper Snowflakes #1 stencil; Reverse Confetti Winter Words Confetti Cuts, Winter Words Coordinates

No comments:

Post a Comment