Sunday, November 15, 2015

Super Cute Thanksgiving Card

Today I have an adorable Thanksgiving card featuring my favorite Papertrey Ink squirrel - who  I affectionately named "Nutty."  This card is being submitted to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Starts with an "N".  So not only does Nutty start with "n" but he's also holding a nut - how appropriate!


Here's a detail pic:



I adore Doodlebug and loved showcasing their super cute papers!

Thanks for visiting!  I have multiple posts today so please check them out!

Ingredients: PTI Nuts for You; Fresh Squeezed Stamps Subway Series: Holidays; Doodlebug Fall Friends pattern paper

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card, Lizzie. The squirrel is so cute. Love the colorful pattern background. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete