Thursday, November 19, 2015

Give Thanks card

Thanksgiving is days away and I've got another Thanksgiving card to share. This card is being submitted to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving.  I also submitting this to STAMPlorations' Neverending Everything Goes Challenge.




I adore these little mice from Lawn Fawn - I colored them with my BIC markers. Such adorable pilgrims! I went with more muted colors and a stenciled background using this super cool leaf stencil from STAMPlorations.

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: Lawn Fawn Thankful Mice; STAMPlorations Leaf Prints stencil; PTI Mat Stack #4, Autumn Elegance; Paper Smooches Shadows; MS twine

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely charming card! I adore the way you created that background with the elegant stenciling. The color palette is so perfect for this time of year and it looks amazing! Subtle, but still energetic. And how cute are the mice?? You did a great job on them, too, and I thought it was so clever to add even more dimension with the pumpkins being raised. You did a wonderful job and I'm so glad you shared this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete