Sunday, November 15, 2015

OCC Holiday Style Day 1 card

I love Online Card Classes! They teachers are so awesome, inspirational and creative! I was so happy to see they were presenting a holiday card class this year (Holiday Style) - it gives me that boost and inspiration to create. Day 1 of class was all about Clean & Simple cards - right up my alley. My card features the Simple Scenes technique Julie taught us. My scene is an ornament in the tree.


Instead of a drawn border around the scene, I used a black frame - love how it turned out. I created texture by using Snow-Tex and a stencil to add some "snow" to the scene.  I used it like embossing paste. Here's a detail pic:



Thanks for visiting! I'll have more posts for Holiday Style today - please check them out!

Ingredients: PTI Peaceful Pinecones, Wet Paint Holiday Tags, Birthday Style ("string"); MFT Joy Photo Card Frame, Christmas Ornaments (ornament topper); SSS Falling Snow stencil

1 comment: