Saturday, January 31, 2015

C&S 4 - Day 1 Heat Embossed & Masked Card

I'm finally able to work on my cards for Online Card Classes' latest class - Clean & Simple 4: Techniques Made Easy. So many great techniques! So many cards to make!

For Day 1, I made a card featuring the Heat Embossing & Masking Technique.


I don't have many embossing powders, so I went with a red glitter embossing powder for the heart and silver for the rest of the background. I got some smudging from the stamping but I like the look since this card has a more masculine feel to me.

Here's a closer look:


Here's the inside of the card:

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: Hero Arts Newspaper background; Paper Smooches Love word die; PTI Limitless Layers; Hearts; PTI Think Big Favorites: #11; Doodlebug pattern paper

No comments:

Post a Comment