Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Birthday card for W&W Birthday Bash

I made another card for the Winnie & Walter 1st Birthday Bash.



Today's card is for the Sketch Challenge with Joni.



The instant I saw this sketch, I thought "birthday balloons!" I went with a gender-neutral but more masculine color palette.  Here's my card:


I love twine, but I'm a little twine-challenged. I kept taking off and then tying back on the twine on those balloons. I ended up waiting until the card was done and then added them and it worked out 100% better!

Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: W&W The Big, the Bold, the Happy, Scenery-Big Bang Confetti; Avery Elle Balloons; PTI Double Ended Banners; MFT Blueprints #11 (panel); Doodlebug Kraft in Color-Kraft pattern paper; MS Bakers Twine

1 comment:

  1. Love this card!! Love the way you shaped the twine/balloon tails!!!

    ReplyDelete