Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love You card for PTI January Blog Hop

It's time for PTI's first blog hop of 2015! This month is all about hearts!


I decided to create a simple valentine card with a window!  Here is my card:


I went a simple color palette. I love kraft and red together!

Here's a side view to better showcase the window:



The frame around the window was made using PTI's LL: Hearts dies. I cut the heart with the lace border out first then took the plain heart and lined it up inside that heart, die cut it, and was left with a frame.


And here is the inside:



Thanks for visiting! Happy hopping!

Ingredients: PTI Limitless Layers Hearts, With All My Heart, Wet Paint (heart w/in circle stamp), Year Round Happiness, Heart border die, Tipped Tops

6 comments:

  1. Love your CAS style on Kraft! I'm a huge fan of Kraft as well. The inside of your card is equally as sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, and how can you go wrong with kraft and red?! Love it! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the window! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of white with the great red & kraft color combination - your window is a terrific idea! You are making me wish I'd used another layer of the heart dies to outline my negative heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The while adds great contrast! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete