Monday, January 26, 2015

You Are Awesome card for W&W Birthday Bash

I have one more card for Winnie & Walter's 1st Birthday Bash.


Today's card is for the Distress Inks + Patterns Challenge with Mayuri.

I just got the V is for Chevron Creative Screenings, so I decided to create a masculine card using that for this challenge.  This card came about after a lot of trial and error and I really love it!!!


After inking the chevrons on the card and stamping the sentiment, I knew I needed something more. I love the cork look for embellishments, so I die cut some stars and that was the finishing touch I needed.

Here's a detail pic:



I had a little ink boo-boo with the word "awesome" (the "e") but did a double stamp to make it seem like it was on purpose! Project saved!

Thanks for visiting! I've been loving the Birthday Bash! Look forward to their next release!

Ingredients: W&W The Big, the Bold, the You, V is for cheVron Creative Screenings; PTI Tipped Tops (panel and stars); DCWV Cork Solids Mat Stack

No comments:

Post a Comment