Saturday, January 24, 2015

Winnie & Walter Valentine card

WOW - I haven't blogged in weeks (sorry) - where did the time go?!

Anyway I'm here today with a card for one of the challenges that Winnie & Walter is having as part of its 1st Birthday Bash. HAPPY BIRTHDAY W&W!!!!!  I adore W&W - such cute stamps and now they have stencils and dies too -- swoon! I placed an order recently so I could have more goodies to use in these awesome challenges.



My card today is for the Gradient Challenge with Vanessa. I love the gradient/ombre look but have not used it very much. After some trial and error I went with a spray mist and one of the Creative Screenings (aka stencil/mask) I just got.

Here is my card:


I adhered the "love" mask and some cutout hearts with temp adhesive to my card stock before spraying. I sprayed at an angle to get a better gradient look. When dry, I stamped "you" and then sprayed with Calico Shine and then finished with some heart sequins.

Here's a detail pic:


And finally the inside (simple but sweet):



Thanks for visiting!

Ingredients: W&W The Big, the Bold, the You - Stamps and Creative Screenings, The Big, the Bold and the Happy; PTI Heart Prints dies; MFT Blueprint #11 (small heart); misc heart sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment