Friday, August 15, 2014

Card #2 for Day 8 of Stretch Your Stamps 2

Finally getting a chance to post my 2nd card for Day 8 (I'm behind in class but hope to catch up over the weekend).  For my card, I used Nichol Magouirk's Window Card technique using graphic stamps. Here's my card:


Here's a detail shot of the cut out chevron:


The little black dots are Ranger Enamel Accents. I've been making quite a few masculine one layer cards in class - I intend on sending them to my son when he goes off to college.

Until this class, I haven't been using the Autumn Pattern Pieces stamp set and here I am making several cards - I just needed the inspiration and some direction! Love that about the OCC classes!

Thanks for checking out my card!

Ingredients: PTI Autumn Pattern Pieces, Star Prints (sentiment)

No comments:

Post a Comment