Saturday, August 23, 2014

PTI Stamp-a-Faire Morning Timer Challenge

It's Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire Day! I plan on participating in some of the challenges in between getting my son ready for move-in day tomorrow at college (EEK!) - and I'm starting off with the Morning Timer Challenge.




Here is my color and sketch combo:



I like this combo because it's gender neutral. I don't have some of these PTI colors but I used ones in my stash that were close. I had to do this card twice because I didn't overlap my images to have enough room for 5 images. This card came together pretty quickly - more like 10 minutes for me but only because I had to re-do my card.  I added the enamel dots because I got a tiny smudge of black in where the lime green dot is.

Here's my card:


Thanks for visiting! Happy stamping!

Ingredients: PTI Dot Spot, Wet Paint; Doodlebug Sprinkles (Fall); misc (black) enamel dot

No comments:

Post a Comment