Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 4 Card for SYS2!

I have a card for Day 4 featuring Kelly Marie Alvarez' Letters as Objects technique for alphabet stamps. It took me a couple of days to come up with a concept but once I did I jumped in! Sometimes when I'm stuck on how to interpret what the teachers show us, I scan the student gallery for inspiration and to see how others interpreted the technique. I recall seeing someone that spelled out a sentiment so things clicked for me after seeing that! I love how we inspire each other!

I went for a halloween card this time, enjoy:


I tried to get a detail shot showing the Calico Shine I spritzed the card panel with - you can see it a bit on the bat to the left:


Thanks for checking out my card!

Ingredients: PTI Fresh Alphabet; Paper Smooches Crystal Clear, Halloweenie, Spookalicious (smaller bat), Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment