Friday, August 22, 2014

Too Cute to Spook card for Make it Monday

PTI's Make it Monday #177 was hosted by the talented Laurie Willison this week. She showed us an awesome trick to use the negatives from the cover plates using none other than Glad Press n Seal!!! I was floored. Genius idea!

I just got my PTI order and decided to make a Halloween card with my new goodies.


I love seeing what Heather Nichols creates every year for Halloween and this year did not disappoint! The images are SUPER cute and the font for the sentiments is awesome!!! See wows me every year!

Here are some detail shots of my card:


I used embossing paste topped with silver embossing powder to create the stars on my card.


I covered the pumpkin with Wink of Stella because Halloween has to have some sparkle!

Here is the inside of my card:


I could only fit 2 chevrons on the front so I added another on the inside of my card to tie it together.

Thanks for checking out my card!

Ingredients: PTI Happy Spooky Halloween, Spider Web Trio; Chevron Vertical Cover Plate, Fillable Frames #1; Studio Calico Star Pattern Wonderland Mask/Stencil

3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, Liz, your stamping is flawless! The sweet kitty, those sparkly stars, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww....this is SO cute! Love all the detail and colors! Someone will be thrilled to receive this at Halloween! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Halloween card! Love the stars :)

    ReplyDelete