Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 - Pre-Class Challenge #2

I didn't do the first challenge but here is the second one based on the provided sketch.  I need a birthday card for my niece so I used this sketch to start from and here is what I made:










Ingredients: Paper Smooches Cuteasaurus, Birthday Sampler; PTI Birthday Style, Double-Ended Borders, Shimmer Card stock (blue and pink), Bitty Dot paper; MFT grape jelly card stock; Doodlebug Hello Spring pattern paper; Basic Grey Lime Rickey pattern paper; Ranger White Enamel


2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like how you say "ingredients" to list the supplies you use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! LOVE his little teeth!!! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete