Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Card Camp - Week 1 - Two Cards for Day 2

Whew! I made all my cards for the first week of card camp today!!! I will be sure to keep up better next week - my work space is a hot mess! LOL

Here are my 2 cards to Day 2:

1. I decided to make this card a halloween card and used one of the additional color combos provided for this week. This card using the multi-inking/masking technique and sketch #2:


Ingredients: Pink Cat Studios - Itty Bitty Betty (and Bobby); Fresh Squeezed Stamps Subway Series: Fall; Doodlebug Trick or Treat pattern paper; PTI card stock; Misc black gems/dots

2.  This next card took 3 tries to get it right. First I discovered that my Ranger Paint Dabbers went dry (ack!) and I had no other acrylic paint. I decided to use my ink mists instead. THEN I had to find a stencil - gasp I only had one (or so I thought) and then I hunted around and found my Impressabilities from Spellbinders - YEAH! The great thing about this camp is that I am using supplies that have not gotten much love! OK first try I misted too much and you could not tell I used a stencil. The 2nd try was better but still too much. 3rd time was a charm! This card took a lot of time but I love it! This card uses the main color combo provided on day 1 for week 1.


Ingredients: Hero Arts Newspaper Background; Gelatins Spring Garden; PTI Star Prints; Spellbinders Impressabilities - Pebbles; Ranger White Enamel; Studio Calico Mr Huey's Mists - Overdue and Orchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment