Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Card Camp - Week 1, Day 5 card at last!

I love the embossed window and acetate technique Kristina showed us. I immediately know I wanted to do a Christmas card with this technique. My original idea was to use a snowman die for the window but that ended up being too big so I used a snowflake instead.  Here goes:


The light in my office was a little crummy so you can't even tell the acetate is there but trust me it is - I had to emboss it 2x with my CB snowflake embossing folder! I also did not create the "booklet" effect that Kristina did in the video, instead I adhered the pattern paper to the back of the card front. Mostly because I'm lazy - LOL!

Ingredients: PTI Peace be Still Impression Plate, Winter Snow Globe; WPlus9 Simple Snowflake, Seasonal Sentiments; Basic Grey Aspen Frost pattern paper

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love this Christmas card--so original! I might have to copy you sometime...

    ReplyDelete