Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Card Camp - Week 2, Day 5 - Card #2 (also for CFC110)

I love the subway art look for my cards and was so excited to make a card using the Sentiment Piecing technique that Kelly Rasmussen showed us.  I was planning on making 2 cards - one in a birthday sentiment theme and the other in a thank you sentiment theme, but I didn't have enough different "thank you" sentiments to make it work so I made the birthday one. I also used the first additional color combo for this card.

I am also entering this card in the CAS-ual Fridays Count Me In Challenge.


Although this is a time consuming process (for me at least) I loved it and the results!! I must try this again!! I think holiday sentiments would be fun to try as well!

Ingredients: Gel-A-Tins Happy Days Phrases; MFT Birthday Sentiments; PTI Birthday Basics: Birthday Fun, BB: Retro, Around & About Sentiments (stars); Mama Elephant Good Times, Say What

6 comments:

  1. This came out fabulous!! Great job on the technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the colours and Layout, you rocked the challenge and your super sweet card.
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the subway art. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun idea to combine a whole bunch of stamps and you did a really nice job coordinating the positions and the ink colors.

    ReplyDelete